Christopher helps individuals, families and businesses deal with the various complex issues brought about by death and mental incapacity.
His legal work includes:
- drafting wills, trusts and Lasting Powers of Attorney (LPAs)
- drafting Business Lasting Powers of Attorney
- making probate and administration applications and administering death estates
- making Deputyship and other applications to the Court of Protection
- assisting Executors, Trustees, Attorneys and Deputies with their responsibilities
- advising on inheritance tax and care fees planning.
He has extensive experience acting for a broad range of clients including business owners and partnerships as well as private individuals and families. He has specialised in advising dentists and farmers with estate planning and business protection.
Sensitive, caring advice, offered in Plain English.
Christopher is a Full Accredited Member of Solicitors for the Elderly.