Amanda is a fully qualified Chartered Legal Executive with 30 years of experience in residential conveyancing. She has a good relationship with her clients and prides herself on being approachable and friendly and she has had the opportunity to build on relationships with long-standing clients over many years.
- Sale and Purchase of all types of freehold residential properties
- Sale and Purchase of Leasehold Apartments
- Buy to Let Purchases and Re-Mortgages
- Purchase of a new build property
- Transfers of equity
- Remortgages and Further Advances
- Sale and purchase of parts of the land
- Right to buy council property purchases.
- Acting on behalf of Lenders in mortgage transactions
- Declaration of Trust in residential matters
I like to walk out in the open countryside with my dog, I grow my own vegetables through the summer and I am learning to speak Spanish at night school.
I also co run a networking group called Ladies That Do that meets once a month. As well as supporting each other in the group, we donate generous sums of money to local charities.