Prabjoth works with national developers as well as local builders and this work has lead to her having built robust relationships and contacts all around the country.
As well as being an expert in new build, Prabjoth is a qualified solicitor and likes to keep up to date with residential purchases, sales, and remortgages. Prabjoth has experience in working with first time buyers, property developers, Homes England and the Homes and Communities Agency in successfully implementing Help to Buy schemes on new build matters. Prabjoth understands the importance of client care and client instructions, ensuring each matter swiftly concludes to each client’s satisfaction. Prabjoth is also fluent in Punjabi.
Prabjoth can assist you with the following:
- Buying a new build house – whether it be your first or buy to let
- Advising on the Stamp Duty relief available to first time buyers
- The implementation of the Help to Buy Equity Charge
- The drawdown of the Help to Buy ISA
- Dealing with gifted deposits
- Lasing with Lenders to ensure they are aware of pertinent terms of your purchase
- Any sale, purchase, remortgages, transfer of equity, redemption of charges as well as general property matters