Kate Hawken is a CILEX Conveyancing Practitioner and an Associate of the Charted Institute of Legal Executives and is experienced in all aspects of Residential Conveyancing, Ground Rent Purchases and specialises in Leasehold Enfranchisement.
As a hardworking, competent, and experienced Legal Executive, with more than 20 years of experience in Leasehold Enfranchisement and Conveyancing.
Kate is a keen and enthusiastic person who has the ability to interpret, draft and negotiate legal documents, while still providing the highest quality of service to both legal and laypersons equally.
Kates's Practice includes:
- Residential Conveyancing including
- Sale and purchase transactions for both Freehold and Leasehold properties
- New build properties
- Ground Rent purchases and funding
- Lease extensions either agreed or under LRHUDA 1993
- Freehold acquisitions either agreed and under LRHUDA 1993
- Disposal of freeholds via S5 Notices under LTA 1987 for landlords and leaseholders
- Freehold acquisitions with missing landlords LTA 1987
- Freehold acquisition of a house under the 1967 ACT
- Bulk lease extensions
- Lease extensions from a freehold company
- Right to manage
Kate prides herself on providing a high-quality service to her clients and establishing and maintaining a good relationship by guiding her clients through the process, resulting in many referrals, and returning clients.
Kate in her spare time enjoys working in the garden and walking her rottweiler.