Giles is a highly experienced and motivated solicitor whose main area of expertise is property. He’s worked in the public and private sectors, in various locations in London, the West Country and Wales including Cardiff and Swansea. His clients include local authorities, farmers, developers, charities and entrepreneurs. He enjoys building relationships with clients and is committed to understanding their requirements and delivering a high quality, timely and cost effective service.
Giles can assist with the following:
- Residential property sales purchases and remortgages from houses, to flats and new builds
- Business sales and purchases such as farms, high street shops, B and Bs and industrial units
- Acting for parties leasing commercial premises
- Buying and selling at auction
- Commercial property portfolio management including advising on break clauses, licences, renewals and dilapidations
- Agricultural land and rural affairs
- Acting for developers in site assembly and disposal
- Drafting option and overage agreements and conditional contracts
- Drafting wills, powers of attorney and administering estates
In his spare times Giles enjoys spending time on the Gower’s beaches with his young family, playing football and jogging. He’s run in the famous ‘man v horse’ cross country marathon six times and came second in the world ‘wife carrying’ championships held in Llanwrtyd Wells in 2012.
Giles is also a keen linguist and has a good command of Welsh, German, French and Italian.