Helen qualified as a solicitor in 1994 and specialises in all aspects of property law. She is committed to providing a professional, friendly and approachable service and prides herself in keeping clients regularly informed. She is aware that moving house can be a stressful time and aims to help the conveyancing transaction pass smoothly.
Her main areas of specialism include:
- Freehold and Leasehold sales and purchases
- Mortgage and remortgages
- First registrations
- Transfers of Equity and property transfers during estate administration
- Shared Ownership
- Help to Buy
- Declarations of trust
- Acquisitions and sale of commercial properties
- Drafting and negotiating residential and commercial Leases
- Assignment of leases
- Auction sales and purchases
When she is not working, Helen enjoys Pilates, walking and is a keen traveller.