Gavin Clark is a commercial and residential property solicitor, having practised locally for the last 15 years.
Gavin Clark LLB (Hons) joined Setfords in March 2020 and is based in Worthing, West Sussex.
With an emphasis on giving pragmatic commercial advice to his clients, he advises both individuals and businesses, both large and small, developers, landlords, banks and investors on a wide range of property matters.
Gavin studied and obtained a law degree at the University of Kent in 2000 and a Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice at the College of Law in Guildford in 2002 before going to qualify as a solicitor in 2004.
Areas of Expertise:
- Commercial & Residential Freehold Sales & Purchases – acting for both sellers and buyers on the sale and purchase of commercial & residential freehold property
- Commercial & Residential Landlord and Tenant – acting for both landlords and tenants on the grant or taking of, assignment, variation and surrender of leases
- Residential & Commercial Development – acting on the acquisition and sale of residential and commercial development sites whether on straight sale and purchase or on conditional terms such as subject to a grant of planning permission and/or with overage provisions
- Business expansion/relocation – acting for individuals and companies either acquiring further operational freehold or leasehold sites or relocating existing facilities
- Property Finance and Re-Finance – Acting for both lenders and borrowers on acquisition funding and refinance of single sites or multi-property portfolios
- Investment property acquisition and disposal – including multi-site/occupier or single units with vacant possession or subject to occupational tenancies
- Equity Release finance – Acting for borrowers releasing equity from their properties through equity release and lifetime mortgage products
- Commercial property
- Landlord and tenant
- Real estate
- Residential property
- Mortgages and remortgages
- Equity release