I have been a solicitor for over 20 years and have experience working in a top 10 international practice and inhouse for a retailer with a £billion turnover.
Past clients have included a top 4 clearing bank working on their office acquisition programme, an international brewer with a substantial portfolio of licensed and unlicensed property, a very acquisitive national budget supermarket chain and a wide variety of SMEs in connection with their leasehold portfolios.
Experience has been gained in:
- A wide range of commercial property matters
- The organisation of projects involving the transfer of a large number of properties, including obtaining landlords’ consent to the transfer of hundreds of leasehold properties and the registration at the Land Registry of around 1,000 properties including several hundred unregistered properties
- The preparation of full City of London Certificates of Title for large commercial sites
- Property finance
- Development projects, including site assembly and dealing with subsequent part disposals
- Option agreements
- Residential transactions including new build leasehold shared ownership purchases and help to buy acquisitions, freehold sales and purchases
- Lease extensions (both statutory and non-statutory)
- Routine non-contentious licensing work, including obtaining extensions to premises licences for over 100 retail premises to extend the permitted hours of trading for the London Olympics 2012 at very short notice