Disputes with employees can be highly stressful particularly when you are trying to focus on the success of your business.It’s also easy to fear the worst about what will be required to resolve the dispute. But our advice is simple: get good legal advice as early as possible. Our clients are often surprised how quickly and simply issues can be resolved if given the right advice at the right time. Fears over the cost or legal implications are often unfounded providing help has been sought sooner rather than later. You can call us today for a no obligation chat to find out how you should proceed.
Speak to a specialist on 03308 285 274Contact us
Free initial employment law consultationOur lawyers are experienced in all employment-related matters, both contentious and non-contentious.If you are in need of employment advice, get in touch now.
Our employment law services
- contracts of employment;
- employee handbooks;
- director’s service agreements;
- confidentiality agreements/restrictive covenants;
- consultancy agreements; and
- employer policies and procedures.
- Legal obligations and what to do when faced with a claim
- Manager toolkits to improve staff communication
- Bespoke stress at work, bullying and harassment policies
- Guidance on conflict resolution and grievance procedures
- Advice on stress risk assessments
- External support and third party agencies