Chris Porter is a divorce and family solicitor in the Lowestoft, Gorleston, Great Yarmouth and Norwich area in Suffolk and Norfolk. He is an accredited Resolution specialist in family law. He trained with Resolution as a mediator and collaborative solicitor. He previously worked in Norfolk and Suffolk in a firm where he was a Partner, head of family department and office manager. He is passionate about assisting clients to achieve successful outcomes on a conciliatory basis where possible.
He practices in and can assist with the following: -
- Divorce and finances, including medium to high net-worth clients; matters involving businesses, pensions, and properties; and pre and post nuptial agreements.
- Cohabitation relationship and breakdown, including cohabitation and separation agreements and advice on a party’s share in cohabitation property and the realisation of that.
- Private law Children, including parental responsibility, contact & care / living arrangements.
- Injunction applications including non-molestation and occupation injunction orders.
- Representation at court for hearings in respect of the above.
- Children and adult name change.
- Registering Matrimonial Homes Rights
- Severing Joint tenancies
- Certification of documents, swears and statutory declarations.
Chris enjoys running, including occasional park runs in the Gorleston, Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft and Norwich area.