Harriet is a senior solicitor specialising in residential property.
Harriet qualified as a Solicitor in 2006. Harriet prides herself in her friendly professional approach to clients whilst providing a tailored and an excellent quality of service.
Harriet has many years experience in most aspects of residential conveyancing including:
- Sales and Purchases of both:-
- Freehold and Leasehold
- Registered and Unregistered
- Whole or part of land
- New Builds within small, medium and large scale developments, both:-
- Acting for Buyers
- Transfers of Equity particularly in relation to inheritance or following separation/divorce
- Re-mortgages at all levels
- Successfully, dealing with Adverse Possession Claims and Applications
Harriet acts for a range of clients from first-time buyers, to Landlords and high net worth individuals.