Susan has 10 years of experience in commercial real estate, having been admitted as a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives in 2010, and then further qualifying as a Solicitor in 2014.
Susan joined Setfords in 2020, having previously gained excellent experience at firms in Sussex and London.
Susan acts on a wide range of commercial and other property matters including:
- lease transactions (for landlord or tenant)
- acquisitions and disposals of all types of commercial property
- portfolio management for investors/developers
- secured lending (for lender or borrower)
- development matters including options and promotion agreements
- residential matters including the purchase of buy to let properties
- auction sales and purchases
Susan has experience of acting for a wide range of clients including public and private companies, high net worth individuals and high street and boutique lenders, and has experience across a range of sectors within commercial real estate.