Jacqui is a very experienced Solicitor, specialising in both family law and contentious probate matters. She qualified in the City of London in 1989, before moving to a national firm in Bristol and then to a firm in Bath. She now lives in the Bournemouth area where she has practised since 2002.
She has extensive knowledge and experience in dealing with complex issues including:
- Divorce and dissolution of civil partnerships
- Family financial arrangements including high net worth, foreign assets and trust cases
- Drafting Cohabitation, Pre-nuptial and Separation Agreements
- Will disputes
- Claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family & Dependants) Act 1975
- Claims against Personal Representatives and Trustees
Jacqui’s wide knowledge of the law enhances her ability to identify the issues and understand her client’s objectives. She provides clients with a service that is tailored to meet their specific needs as cost effectively as possible. Jacqui is a member of Resolution, which is a national organisation of family lawyers committed to non-confrontational divorce, separation and other family problems. She is also a member of the Association of Contentious Trust and Probate Specialists (ACTAPS).
In her spare time Jacqui enjoys spending time exploring the great outdoors with her friends and family. She enjoys keeping fit and is a keen skier.