I am a Solicitor with over 30 years experience and knowledge in Litigation Matters. I am aware of all the Court Rules , Procedure, Case Law, Tactics and Strategy in Litigation matters to ensure the best available outcomes for my clients.
My practice and specialisms include the following:
- General Civil Litigation Matters.
- Personal Injury Claims.
- Residential Landlords and Tenant matters including Possession Claims.
- Tolata ( Trusts of Land and Trustees Act 1996) claims between Partners owing Property.
- Probate and Will challenges and Litigation.
- Debt Matters.
- Charity Law Matters including setting up new Charities.
- Sports Law Matters including Professional Sports Contracts.
My fees are reasonable and I ensure I fully explain the risks and benefits of taking matters to court and the likely legal costs involved.
I enjoy all Sports especially Football, Cricket and Rugby.