Grigoria is an experienced Dual Qualified Solicitor since December 2021 with a Masters Degree (LLM) in International Commercial Law from the University at Kent. Grigoria has 7 years pre-qualification experience in civil litigation in England & Wales and qualified in Greece in 2011.
Grigoria provides legal advice on a variety of areas of law including:
- Goods and services disputes
- Contractual Disputes and Breach of Contract
- Consultation and negotiating employee termination packages (Settlement Agreements)
- Debt recovery
- Enforcement action for judgements
- Property litigation – regularly acting in respect of easements, advising in relation to covenants affecting land, co-ownership disputes.
- Grigoria frequently acts as part of a larger team on more complex cases and high value disputes, including claims relating to professional negligence, misrepresentation, breach of contract and employment disputes.
Grigoria is based in the Guildford head office and can offer an initial no-fee/no-obligation consultation to discuss the issue and possible course of action.