Antony is Head of Litigation and a Director of Setfords, having trained and practised at some of the largest and most famous litigation firms in the UK. Antony takes a practical approach to cases and will always strive to achieve the best possible results for clients.
Antony’s broad practice experience includes:
- General commercial and corporate litigation;
- Civil fraud and financial services claims;
- Banking and insolvency disputes;
- Professional negligence;
- Arbitration, expert determination and mediation;
- Employment disputes;
- Media disputes and reputation management;
- Education disputes;
- IP and data protection disputes;
- Real property disputes;
- Election petitions and electoral disputes;
- Procurement challenges;
- Regulatory issues and interventions;
- Contract review and business support advice (including HR support).
In addition to his experience as an English-qualified solicitor Antony has practised in the British Virgin Islands and is BVI-qualified. He also has experience as a law lecturer and LLM supervisor and runs regular training sessions for Setfords consultants and employees on a variety of legal topics.
Antony is always keen to hear from companies or individuals involved in disputes or threatened disputes.