Martin Frankum advises on both real estate and corporate matters ranging from residential and commercial developments to commercial acquisitions and leases, overages, land promotion agreements, real estate financing and all aspects of commercial and corporate work including mergers and acquisitions, shareholders and joint venture agreements.
Martin works with a diverse range of clients such as ultra high net worth individuals, a wide range of companies, property developers, solicitors, accountants and councils.
Examples of previous projects:
- Advising a large overseas property developer on a £178 million Loan Market Association construction finance for a central London development during lockdown.
- Advising a London Borough on a complex s.106 agreement for a major regeneration programme relocating Billingsgate and Smithfield wholesale markets to a 42-acre industrial land within the borough into a modern sustainable wholesale food market.
- Advising a property developer on a joint venture agreement with a major central London property company constructing apartments above the airspace of the property’s central London portfolio.
- Advising an apart-hotel on the acquisition and construction of a central London hotel.
- Advising shareholders of a technology company on the sale of their company.
- Advising a property company on the acquisition of a BVI company.
- Advising on a corporate acquisition of a company which owned a large development site in North West London.
- Advising a number of companies in relation to private equity investments.
- Advising ultra high net worth individuals on their purchases and sales of various central London properties.
“Martin has been my solicitor in excess of 15 years. Martin is highly professional and is an exceptionally capable property and commercial lawyer. He is very knowledgeable and is always there for you. He is tenacious and moreover he is a very nice guy and someone I can always count on.”
Nigel Greenhalgh – Property Developer