Claire is a solicitor with over 20 years’ experience specialising primarily in property law matters, (both commercial and residential)
Claire Specialises in
- Buying and selling property
- Transfer of Equity
- Non-contentious property work, including Deeds of Variation
- Drafting and negotiating leases/assignments/surrenders
- Business Lease Renewals including contested renewals
- Commercial Landlord and Tenant– forfeiture claims, dilapidations, service charges, possession claims
Claire trained originally as a legal executive and worked as a commercial property lawyer in London before moving to Sussex where she worked for two large in-house companies.
She is a good communicator and is passionate about good client service, and she is passionate about the law and feels that many people find legal processes overwhelming primarily because they do not understand what is happening. Claire will ensure that legal issues are explained, avoiding legal jargon. Claire acts for clients throughout the England and Wales
Outside work, Claire likes walking, cooking, reading and sewing. Claire is a Scout Leader (in her spare time) and loves spending time with her family.