Chris joined Setfords in 2016, and specialises in Civil Litigation and Dispute Resolution. He has wide experience in the following areas:
- land disputes - adverse possession, nuisance, trespass, boundaries, rights of way, general easements and covenants
- contract disputes
- contested wills and probate
- personal insolvency
- co-ownership of property disputes (usually where one owner wants to sell and the other does not)
- enforcement of judgments
- small claims, fast-track, multi-track court proceedings
- debt collection
- professional negligence
- agency/advocacy work in local County Court
Chris offers an initial no-obligation free consultation, and will consider fixed/capped fees for appropriate matters. Although based in West Wales, Chris will consider instructions from outside his local area.
Chris is a Community Councillor, and has just been accepted as a governor of his local secondary school. He is a keen runner and competes regularly.