Katie qualified as a solicitor in 2012 and specialises in both commercial and residential property matters.
Katie covers Residential and Commercial property matters with specialities which include:
- Acting for both Landlords and Tenants in the grant of new commercial leases, renewal leases and assignments of leases
- Acting in the acquisition and disposal of commercial units, residential development land and commercial finance
- Refinancing both residential and commercial property portfolios
- Pension fund acquisitions and disposals
- Drafting, negotiating and advising on option agreements
- Acting for buyers and sellers in asset sales and purchases of businesses including pubs and hotels
- Acting for buyers, and sellers in the purchase and sale of registered and unregistered residential property, including remortgages, transfers of equity and probate sales.