Jeffrey qualified in 1993 and was in Partnership from 1994 until 2019. Jeffrey has vast experience of Personal Injury, Residential Conveyancing, Wills, Probate and Lasting Powers of Attorney matters.
Jeffrey has a passion for conveyancing and understands that moving home can be a stressful time for his clients. He is committed to providing a service which is second-to-none and to ensuring his clients are kept informed and updated every step of the way. Jeffrey delivers a professional, highly-efficient and courteous service to clients at competitive and affordable rates.
Residential Sales and Purchases, Freehold and Leasehold:
- New build
- High-value properties
- Acting for property investors in Buy to Let
- Assenting Property/First Registrations
- Mortgages, re-mortgages and Equity Release
- Registered and unregistered land
- Sales and purchases of properties within new developments
- Transfers of Equity and matrimonial transfers
- Lease extensions
- Buying and selling at auctions
- Help to Buy
- Shared Ownership
- Acquisition and sale of Commercial Properties
Wills, Probate and Lasting Powers of Attorney:
- Drafting Wills with and without trusts
- All aspects of estate administration, from collecting in the assets and liabilities to applying for grant of probate and drafting estate accounts
- Drafting and providing advice on clauses in general and lasting powers of attorney for health & welfare and property and financial matters
Personal Injury & Criminal Injury:
Jeffrey has over 28 years’ experience of dealing with personal injury matters whether they be as a result of a road traffic accident, an accident at work, in the street or anywhere that any kind of injury has been suffered. Jeffrey has acted for many clients over the years, from those being awarded compensation at the lower end of the spectrum to a client recovering over £500,000.
Jeffrey also deals with submitting claims to the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority for victims of violent crime.
Jeffrey is always willing to give honest, friendly advice to his clients and to guide them throughout the process.