Daniel is experienced in both residential and commercial property with growing knowledge in immigration law.
I have 8 year experience in property law and qualified as a Chartered Legal Executive in 2016. I believe that communication is the key to a successful client / lawyer relationship and will ensure my clients receive a thorough and professional service.
I can assist with the following:
- The acquisition and disposal of freehold and leasehold properties
- Deputy/Attorney Sales & Purchases
- New build purchases (including with Help to Buy)
- Unregistered land and first registration
- Auction sale and purchases
- Transfers of equity
- Shared ownership leases
- Deeds of Variation and Deeds of Surrender & Regrant of Lease
- Right to Buy purchases
In my spare time I look to travel as much as possible, experiencing different cultures, food and entertainment. I try and stay fit, taking part in fitness classes, yoga and self defence classes.