Virju has in excess of 10 years of company and commercial and property experience and specialises in M&A transactions, private equity and real estate (commercial and residential). Virju also advises on all aspect of Company Law and the Companies Act 2006.
Virju has acted on panels of some of the largest business brokers in the UK and the World and through his experience, he is able to identify key issues in any situation. He is pragmatic and focused when providing advice and has built up strong relationships with SME’s and entrepreneurs.
On a corporate transaction, Virju is hands-on and understands that selling a business is an emotional, not just a commercial decision. Virju’s extensive experience enables him to advise on the balance of risk and reward and believes getting the deal done is absolutely crucial, provided it is the right deal for the client.
- Advised shareholders on the sale of its UK Manufacturing business for in excess of €90mil.
- Advised shareholders on the joint venture to develop the UK’s largest leisure development.
- Acted for minority interest shareholders on a £3mil investment to further expand their health and beauty business.
- Acted for an entrepreneur on the franchising of his Yoga business
- Advised on the terms of a distribution agreement to distribute vehicles manufactured by a British multinational automotive company in the Caribbean
Travelling, Safari’s and finding hidden spots for lots of good food (in particular Sushi).