Samantha has 20 years of experience as a Criminal Defence Solicitor based in London and Sussex.
Samantha can use her experience to guide you through from an initial arrest, to charge and any subsequent court proceedings working to obtain the best possible result.
Initially, Samantha can advise on police station interviews, either on a voluntary attendance or after arrest. If charged she can prepare and conduct all hearings, including trials in the magistrates court, and preparing your case and instructing counsel for Crown Court hearings and trials. She has excellent working relationships with a number of leading chambers and will instruct the best counsel for your case. When appropriate she will also work with professional experts instructed to challenge prosecution evidence, for example, digital experts, psychologists or forensic science experts.
Samantha has experience representing clients nationally and is happy to conduct appointments remotely and by telephone in order to advise and prepare for the police station and court hearings.
Samantha can assist with the whole range of matters from the minor to the most serious, including:
- Motoring and road traffic offences including Special Reasons and Exceptional Hardship hearings
- Sexual offences including internet sexual offences
- Sexual Harm Prevention Orders – challenging terms and application to amend or discharge
- Young people in the police station and Youth Court
- Professionals facing criminal proceedings
- Violent crime
- Fraud and theft
- Drug offences including supply and importation
- Proceeds of Crime proceedings
In her spare time, Samantha enjoys spending time with her family and her interests include theatre, art and hiking.