With over 30 years' experience as a commercial property lawyer, Tim advises major clients on all aspects of commercial property, including portfolio acquisitions, joint ventures, development, real estate finance, and structuring.
Whilst he acts in all sectors of the commercial property market he has developed specialism’s in shopping centres and student accommodation.
- Capital & Regional plc and Oaktree Capital Management on the acquisition of The Kingfisher Shopping Centre, Redditch for a consideration of GBP 130m.
- The Mall Fund on the GBP 300m refinancing of its portfolio of UK shopping centres.
- A family office on the disposal of two major city office investments and a substantial West End development site for a total consideration in excess of GBP 500m.
- Liberty Living Plc on the property aspects of the sale of its portfolio of student accommodation across the UK for GBP 1.1bn.
- A major client on the acquisition, funding, redevelopment, letting, and onward sale of a major regional shopping centre.
- Brandeaux Advisers on the sale of various portfolios of high value properties across the West End of London with total value in excess of GBP 500m.
- Eurohypo (now Wells Fargo) on the funding of developments and investments for Legal & General, Threadneedle, and Max Properties Limited.
- Inward investors from China on the acquisition and sale of various properties across the UK.
- A private investor on the sale of Wentworth Golf Course.
Tim has been listed in Thomas Reuters London Super Lawyers lists and Who's Who Global Legal since 2012 and has been recognised by Chambers Legal Directory as a Leader in his Field for over 10 years