James graduated from the London School of Economics in 1993 and since then has developed a wealth of experience in all aspect of commercial and residential property law together with employment law; examples of his areas of expertise include:
- Developments; to include site acquisition and onward sales for property developers on commercial, mixed use and residential sites.
- Landlord and Tenant; dealing with issues relating to landlords and tenants in both commercial and domestic settings. Whether you are a landlord or a tenant, he can assist you in every aspect of the process from drafting tenancies and leases to resolving disputes over breach of convents, claims for recovery of rent, for dilapidations, contentious and non- contentious lease renewals, possession proceedings and other land related disputes.
- Leasehold advisory matters; including, the right to manage, the right of first refusal individual and collective enfranchisement and service charge disputes.
- Affordable housing; such as, shared ownership, discounted schemes and social homebuy.
- Residential sales or purchases both freehold and leasehold.
- Employment; such as, unfair dismissal, redundancy, breach of contract, wrongful dismissal and compromise agreements.
James is pro-active in his approach to work and clients and firmly believes a lawyer should be available to his client at all times. He understands that people have busy schedules so offers a bespoke service and will always go to meet a client, at hours which suit them, rather than have them come to him.
Please email or call James, at any time, to discuss your legal issues in confidence.