Tanveer specialises in all areas of family law (separation, divorce, child arrangements and contact, finances), wills and probate. Having qualified in 2010, she has since provided services in Nottingham in Private practice, as well as for a non-profit organisation where she has represented many professional as well as vulnerable clients who face a number of barriers to obtaining legal advice, such as unresolved immigration statuses and language barriers. Tanveer has recently become an associate member of the SFE.
With language skills in Urdu, Mirpuri and Hindi she aims to make legal advice more accessible and to break down the communication barriers in minority communities in accessing legal support and guidance using her cultural and legal experience.
- Divorce, dissolution of civil partnerships and Judicial separation
- Financial matters upon divorce and separation including TOLATA applications for cohabitants
- Declaration of Trust, Pre and Post Nuptial Agreements
- Female Genital Mutilation Protection Orders
- Non molestation Orders and Occupation Orders
- Private Law Children including applications for Child Arrangement Orders, Special Guardianship Orders, relocation of children outside of the UK
Wills and Probate
- English and Islamic Wills
- Probate and dealing with deceased estate upon death including tracing missing beneficiaries and inheritance tax relief on taxable estates
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Connected Assents and Transfers upon winding up of estate
- Entry Clearance applications
- Further Leave to Remain applications
- Settlement applications
- British Citizenship applications
Outside of her legal work, Tanveer enjoys giving back her time to the community and volunteers as a Magistrate. This allows her to adopt a more holistic approach when advising clients. Tanveer adopts a firm yet empathetic approach when advising clients in dealing with their legal issues using her strong skills set.
Tanveer works for clients based in Nottingham and the Midlands area. She is happy to offer an initial free consultation by telephone or face to face at client's convenience including out of office hours appointments and home visits to avoid barriers to resolving client issues whether this be mobility, location or language.
Please feel free to contact Tanveer either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on her direct dial 0115 6970757 for an informal discussion about the options available before proceeding.