Kesh qualified as a Solicitor in England and Wales in 2009 and was the Managing Partner and Head of the Family Law department at an award winning North London Family Law practice. With over 15 years of experience in Family Law, Kesh was responsible for growing his former practice and was involved in a number of high profile cases.
Kesh takes a strategic approach to all cases to ensure the clients are put at ease throughout, achieving the best outcomes. He is an accredited member of the Law Society Family Law Panel and Resolution for family lawyers.
His specialist areas include:
- Commencing divorce proceedings up to final order
- Child arrangements; all aspects including time spent, where the child lives and relocation
- Drafting and issuing financial proceedings
- Pre and Post nuptial agreements
- Advising on cohabitation agreements and separation
- Advising and issuing injunctions under FLA
- Advocacy at hearings
- Dispute resolution
- Mediation to negotiate & agree settlements
- International family law
Kesh has also developed an expertise in international family law having worked with an overseas based firm and in particular areas such as the middle east where there may be issues on Jurisdiction in divorce and private law children disputes for clients with links outside England and Wales.
Kesh was featured in Law Gazette https://www.lawgazette.co.uk/my-legal-life/my-legal-life-mukesh-badhan-tyrer-roxburgh-solicitors/5103735.article and has worked with the BBC to help radio listeners with their family law related issues.
In his spare time Kesh enjoys cooking indian food, keeping fit and travelling. You might find him doing the odd 10k run from time to time supporting access to justice for the London Legal Support Trust or just for fun.