I qualified as a solicitor in 2015 and have a bachelor’s law degree. I have extensive experience in all aspects of residential conveyance transactions, I have acted for private clients and investors in the purchase and sale of high-value properties.
- Purchase and sale of freehold and leasehold property
- Transfer of Equity
- Deeds of Variation
- Lease assignments
- Auction sales and purchases
- Adverse possession claims
- New Build property purchases
- Help to Buy
- Shared ownership
- Acquisition and sale of commercial properties
Keury also has experience on a range of commercial transactions including:
- Leases for both Tenants and Landlords
Client care is my priority. I will keep you informed throughout the process of your purchase and sale, my aim is to offer a personal service. I am proactive and pride myself on delivering a good standard of service.
I will help you informed through your transaction whether you are a first-time buyer or buying an investment property or moving home. In my spare time, I enjoy travelling and experiencing new cultures.