Samuel is a property lawyer with over 5 years experience of advising on property law matters and conveyancing transactions. Samuel joined Setfords having completed an LLB and the BPTC at the University of the West of England. Samuel is authorised and regulated by the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives.
Samuel has a broad practice advising both private and corporate clients on a range of property law matters including:
- Freehold sale and purchase
- Leasehold sale and purchase
- New Leases and Lease extensions
- New Build Development
- Acting for First Time Buyer’s purchasing with Shared Ownership or Help-to-Buy Equity Loans
- Re-mortgages and Transfers of Equity
- Limited Company – Residential Buy-to-Let
- HMO’s and Landlord Obligations
- Freehold Commercial units
- Commercial Leases
- Development Finance & Bridging Loans
- Commercial Property ownership involving SSAS Pension Schemes
Property and Land:
- Trusts of Land and advising on TOLATA / Cohabitation
- Boundary Disputes
- Restrictive Covenants
Samuel has worked closely with our Real Estate Finance team and has experience in dealing with non-traditional lenders and alternative property finance structures. Samuel has previously advised private clients obtaining equity release mortgages and has developed a strong understanding of the mortgage industry which he uses to assist clients with a varied range of financing positions.
In his spare time, Samuel is a keen snowboarder and has previously competed at University level in the British University Ski and Snowboarding Championships held throughout Europe.