Jasmine has 10 years of industry experience pre and post qualification in both commercial and residential property having worked at a number of Legal 500 firms and as Head of Property at a city firm.
Jasmine qualified in 2014 at a London firm. She has a BA Hons in History and an LLB in Law.
She works closely with a range of UK and overseas clients from first-time buyers to high net worth commercial investors, landlords and developers.
Jasmine has a broad range of experience including but not limited to:
- Business Leases (Renewals/Grant of New leases)
- Business Sale Agreements
- Assignments & Sub-leases
- Purchase of land for developers
- Asset purchase/Sale purchase agreements with commercial lease involvement
- Freehold and leasehold residential sales and purchases
- Lease extensions
- Auction sales and purchases
- Transfers of Equity
- Deeds of Variation, Deed of Surrender & Regrant of Leases
Known for her down to earth sense of humour, Jasmine's approach is to simplify the 'complex' and seek to find the most practical and least contentious solutions where possible.
She aims to be straightforward, clear and cost-effective, offering her clients a personable and efficient service opting to work with fewer clients in order to deliver a higher quality of service.
Outside of work, Jasmine is a Gym Junkie. Writer. Storyteller. Daughter, friend, sister and everything in between.