If you are drafting a will you are making decisions that will ultimately affect the future of your family. Our wills and probate solicitors in Knaphill understand and appreciate the importance of the choices you are making.
Inheritance and deciding whom should care for your children if the worst were to happen are not easy decisions to make, and our Knaphill wills and probate lawyers work with tremendous care and sensitivity to ensure you feel supported. You might have been asked to oversee how an estate is divided up, and again this can be upsetting if it is a family member who has passed away.
Our wills and probate solicitors in Knaphill will do their best to ensure the experience is as painless as it can be. You can get more information on our Knaphill wills and probate legal services below, or you can speak to one of our friendly team now by clicking here.
- Lasting Power of Attorney
- General Power of Attorney
- Enduring Power of Attorney
- IHT and Trusts
- Change of Name
We can help you with
Why use Setfords for dealing with Wills and Probate?
- We offer a friendly and personal service which is always timely and relevant.
- Our specialists will contact you within 60 minutes during normal office hours.
- All our clients receive the best possible advice, from experienced lawyers.
Free initial phone consultation
Do you have an issue that you require immediate assistance with? We offer a free initial telephone consultation, where we will provide you with any relevant information and advise you of the legal position.Enquire today