Laura is a Senior Consultant Solicitor on the Isle of Wight who specialises in Residential Conveyancing in Portsmouth, and Islandwide.
Laura has over six years’ experience in Residential Conveyancing and prides herself on providing a personal service to her clients at highly competitive fixed fee prices.
Why you should instruct Laura for Residential Conveyancing
- Laura is friendly and approachable and communicates directly with all clients
- Laura will deal with your matter from start to finish with no involvement from anyone else
- Laura offers home and out of hours’ visits to suit clients’ needs and availability
- Laura provides expert legal advice specific to your matter
What my clients say:
“I cannot recommend this lady enough. She has helped us with every house move and made things possible that really shouldn’t have been. An honest and efficient solicitor who is affectionately known as lovely Laura!”
– Bianca –
“Laura us amazing and she definitely saved our house sale and purchase from falling through. Love Laura!”
– Sarah –
“If you are looking for a fantastic conveyancing solicitor please speak to Laura. She is wonderful at what she does and will do everything she can to make buying or selling a home as stress free and seamless as possible”
– Zoe –
Why use our Conveyancing Solicitors in Portsmouth?
- All fees are fixed and offered on the no sale no fee basis to provide peace of mind with up front cost estimates provided at the start
- We can provide expert advice at a competitive price
- Upon instruction you’ll deal with an experienced solicitor from start to finish
- Laura provides her direct dial to every client so that she is always contactable and if not available, she returns calls made that same day
Laura is happy to answer your enquiry by email or by telephone and can do so outside of office hours if you prefer. To receive more information, or to make an enquiry, please complete the form below or telephone Laura on her direct line.
Enquire today 01983433116