Consultant Solicitor – Planning and Parliamentary Team
Sabah is a planning lawyer in Tottenham who has over 10 years experience in advising on complex section 106 agreements for medium to large mixed scale developments in greater London areas.
Sabah has drafted, negotiated on section 106 agreements, securing provisions such as affordable housing and viability, public open spaces, highways agreement, education, travel plans, management and maintenance of private roads, site specific financial contributions. Sabah also has experience on drafting s278 and s38 highways agreements.
Why use our planning solicitors in Tottenham?
- Expert legal advice on a niche area
- Experience on providing proactive advice on finding solutions to the issues that may have arisen during negotiations on drafting of s106 agreement as a result of the breakdown of a relationship between developer and local authorities and thereby completing the s106 agreements within short timescales
- Insight into how local planning authorities operates and how planning applications and legal agreements are dealt with
- Competitive fees in comparison to other law firms
- Cost effective service with up -front cost estimates, so that clients know what to expect.
- Being able to make contact with your lawyer out of office hours