Enquire with us today
Call our team on 0330 058 4011 or fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Immigration law is an incredibly fast-changing and complex area of law. Successive changes to law and policy and the advent of Brexit means that it is harder for people to meet the criteria for many immigration applications and immigration routes to enter or remain in the UK are rapidly changing and evolving.
We assist with a full range of personal immigration matters both within and outside of the UK's immigration points-based system ranging from advising in relation to Tier 1 (Investor), Tier 2 (General) and Tier 2 (Intra-Company Transfer) visa applications, to advising on indefinite leave to remain (ILR), British citizenship naturalisation and registration applications and on applications filed under the European Economic Area (EEA) Regulations and the Government’s new EU Settlement Scheme.
We also advise on interlinked immigration and employment and family law matters encompassing the curtailment of UK visas following the termination of employment and inter-country adoption, inter-country surrogacy and the sole responsibility of children in relation to the UK’s Immigration Rules.
We provide a full range of client-tailored services and bespoke advice on personal immigration law matters to ensure that your application is filed compliant with the ever-changing immigration landscape.
Whether you are seeking a UK visa to enter, remain or settle permanently in the UK, we can assist you. If you have any query regarding immigration to the UK, please contact us using the enquiry details and one of our highly experienced UK Immigration Lawyers will be in contact with you as soon as possible.
Our services include:
- Tier 1 (Investor) £2 million, £5 million and £10 million initial, extension and settlement applications
- Tier 2 (General) initial, extension and settlement applications
- Tier 2 (Intra-Company Transfer) initial, extension and settlement applications
- Tier 2 (Sportsperson) initial, extension and settlement applications
- Tier 4 (Child) Student and Tier 4 (General) Student initial and extension applications
- Tier 5 (Creative and Sporting) initial and extension applications
- Tier 5 (Government Authorised Exchange) initial and extension applications
- Tier 5 (Youth Mobility) applications
- Ancestry applications
- Indefinite leave to remain (ILR) applications (Tier 1, Tier 2, ancestry, and based on 10 years long residence)
- Long residence applications
- British citizenship naturalisation applications
- British citizenship registration applications (for children)
- EU Settlement Scheme applications
- EEA Family Permit and EEA Permanent Residence Card applications (based on salaried employment, self-employment, self-sufficiency and the EU ‘Surinder Singh’ case judgement)
- Spouse, civil partner and unmarried partner of British citizens and settled individuals applications
- Fiancé(e) of British citizens and settled individuals applications
- Dependant applications (spouses, unmarried partners, adopted and biological children)
- Visitor visa applications for tourism and leisure, business, prospective entrepreneurs, artists, entertainers or musicians, sport, study and medical treatment
- Transit visa applications: Direct Airside Transit visa (DATV) and Visitor in Transit visas
- Marriage visitor visa applications
- Permitted paid engagement visa applications
- Domestic worker visa applications
- Termination of employment and the Immigration Rules
- Inter-country adoption and the Immigration Rules
- Inter-country surrogacy and the Immigration Rules
- Sole responsibility of children and the Immigration Rules
3 easy steps to getting started
At Setfords our service is designed for your peace of mind. With highly qualified legal professionals at hand, our process will keep you updated every step of the way.
Call or complete our simple enquiry form
Our team will contact you to discuss your matter
Instruct for same-day file setup