Setfords Solicitors are specialists in Property Litigation. We have expert solicitors who undertake, and are able to advise on, the full range of commercial and residential property disputes.
At Setfords Solicitors we regularly advise a broad range of clients, including landlords, tenants, developers, property management companies and public bodies.
No matter the size of organisation, we have solicitors that will be able to offer you expert advice. Our experienced solicitors can be trusted to act with all the diplomacy and sensitivity you would expect when dealing with difficult dispute matters to come to an acceptable solution.
In cases where it is possible that a dispute can avoid going to court, we know that early intervention is preferable. However, we also know that this is not necessarily the best way to guarantee an acceptable settlement. At Setfords Solicitors our expert solicitors understand the need to act quickly in order to protect our clients’ interests and will efficiently guide you through the entire process with minimal fuss. We have experienced advocates and will represent you in court hearings when necessary. We also have superb working relationships with specialist barristers who we work closely with when appropriate.
Alternative dispute resolution (‘ADR’) is often an appropriate method of resolving property disputes, and we will advise you fully in this respect. Whilst each individual case will be different, ADR can often bring an early conclusion to a property dispute and, if successful, it will be more cost-effective than proceeding to trial. We can organise, arrange and represent you in relation to various forms of ADR such as mediation, expert determination and arbitration.
If you would like to discuss your requirements in more detail please contact us on 0845 450 6135 or e-mail email@example.com.
We can help you with
- Neighbour and boundary disputes
- Adverse possession (for claimants and defendants)
- Disputes in respect of rights of way, prescriptive rights and easements
- Disputes involving restrictive covenants
- Right to light and party wall disputes
- Nuisance and trespass claims
- Possession claims
- Claims in respect of property development projects and litigation involving ransom strips
- Disputes involving conditional land contracts, option and overage agreements
- Claims against property professionals such as solicitors, builders and surveyors
Why use Setfords for Property Litigation matters?
- We offer a friendly and personal service which is always timely and relevant.
- We can provide expert advice at a competitive price.
- Upon instruction you’ll deal with an experienced solicitor from start to finish.
Speak to our team
Do you have an issue that you require immediate assistance with? We offer an initial telephone consultation, where we will provide you with any relevant information and ascertain how best we can help you.Enquire today