If you have suffered an injury or illness at home, on holiday, in a public place or at work you could have the right to compensation, and our personal injury solicitors in Knaphill can help.
There are strict laws in place designed to ensure you get justice and whether it is a broken bone, food poisoning or an injury or illness that has life-changing consequences, we have the experience and expertise to assist you. Our Knaphill personal injury lawyers will fight on your behalf to ensure you get the compensation you deserve. Because personal injury clams can be made for a range of expenses from medical costs to loss of earnings, you could be awarded a substantial settlement.
Depending on your case we might be able proceed on a “no win, no fee” basis. Our personal injury solicitors in Knaphill have had success against government bodies, motorists, retailers and employers, as well as schools and holiday and travel companies. You can find more information about how our personal injury lawyers in Knaphill can assist you below, or speak to one of our friendly team by clicking here.
- Road Traffic Accidents
- Accidents & Illness at Work
- Accidents in a Public Place
- Brain, Spinal and other Serious Injuries
- Medical Negligence
- Holiday Claims
- Asbestos Claims
- Defective Product Claims
- Vibration White Finger
- Claims Against Uninsured or Untraced Drivers
- Noise Induced Hearing Loss
- Cycling Claims
We can help you with
Why use Setfords for Personal Injury matters?
- We offer a friendly and personal service which is always timely and relevant.
- Our specialists will contact you within 60 minutes during normal office hours.
- All our clients receive the best possible advice, from experienced lawyers.
Free initial phone consultation
Do you have an issue that you require immediate assistance with? We offer a free initial telephone consultation, where we will provide you with any relevant information and advise you of the legal position.Enquire today