At Setfords we have lawyers who have been both tenants and landlords, so you’ll be dealing with people who genuinely understand how it feels to be on both sides of the door.
Our landlord and tenant solicitors in Knaphill understand that rental income and the idea of being a landlord sounds great in theory, but the reality can be very different, and it is all too easy to end up in a situation that feels beyond your control. Our landlord and tenant lawyers in Knaphill also understand it is a similar story if you are a tenant, and when things do go wrong you can quickly discover how complex and overwhelming property law can be.
The job of our landlord and tenant dispute solicitors in Knaphill is to help you in the best way possible, be that heavyweight legal support or a quick, cost-effective solution. Below you will find more information about our landlord and tenant legal services, or you can click here to speak to one of our team.
- Possession proceedings and advice in relation to properties let under Assured Tenancies and Rent Act tenancies.
- Possession proceedings against squatters and trespassers.
- Drafting tenancy agreements (fixed fees can be arranged).
- Pre-contractual advice to landlords and tenants on the terms of tenancy agreements (fixed fees can be arranged).
- Advice on deposits and representation in litigation regarding deposits.
We can help you with
- Forfeiture proceedings
- Lease disputes
- Disputed lease renewals or terminations
- Right to manage claims (including defending RTM claims against leaseholders)
- LVT proceedings
We can help your business with
Why use Setfords for Landlord and Tenant matters?
- We offer a friendly and personal service which is always timely and relevant.
- Our specialists will contact you within 60 minutes during normal office hours.
- All our clients receive the best possible advice, from experienced lawyers.
Free initial phone consultation
Do you have an issue that you require immediate assistance with? We offer a free initial telephone consultation, where we will provide you with any relevant information and advise you of the legal position.Enquire today