We understand that drafting a will is one of the most important moments in your life.
You will be making decisions which will ultimately affect the future of many of your loved ones – from whom receives inheritance to whom should care for your children if the worst happened.
Those are not easy decisions to make or to even think about. Nor is it easy if you’re the one faced with being responsible for overseeing how an estate is divided up. The chances are it will be a loved one and the experience will be upsetting.
Our lawyers understand this, they have loved ones just like you, and because that they always deal with their their wills and probate clients with great care and sensitivity.
You might be unsure about how to plan your future, but you can be sure here at Setfords we’ll make the experience as painless as it can be.
- Lasting Power of Attorney
- General Power of Attorney
- Enduring Power of Attorney
- IHT and Trusts
- Change of Name
We can help you with
Why use Setfords for dealing with Wills and Probate?
- We offer a friendly and personal service which is always timely and relevant.
- Our specialists will contact you within 60 minutes during normal office hours.
- All our clients receive the best possible advice, from experienced lawyers.
Free initial phone consultation
Do you have an issue that you require immediate assistance with? We offer a free initial telephone consultation, where we will provide you with any relevant information and advise you of the legal position.Enquire today