Christopher is a wills and probate solicitor in Pontefract who helps individuals, families and businesses deal with the various complex issues brought about by death and mental incapacity.
Taking a practical yet considerate approach, he helps people plan for some of life’s most tragic and unsettling events, leaving clients with the peace of mind that their legal affairs are in order.
Christopher has extensive experience acting for a broad range of clients including business owners and partnerships as well as private individuals and families. He has specialised in advising dentists and farmers with estate planning and business protection.
- Drafting wills, trusts and Lasting Powers of Attorney (LPAs)
- Drafting Business Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Making probate and administration applications and administering death estates
- Making Deputyship and other applications to the Court of Protection
- Assisting Executors, Trustees, Attorneys and Deputies with their responsibilities
- Advising on inheritance tax and care fees planning
Our wills and probate solicitors in Pontefract can assist with
Latest blogs by Christopher Walton
Five tips no family business owner can afford to forgetRead more
Why use Christopher for your Wills and Probate matter?
- A highly personalised, friendly and efficient service
- Fixed fees for most types of work;
- Face-to-face or Skype / FaceTime appointments
- Evening and weekend appointments available;
- A can-do attitude from a caring professional;
Sensitive, caring advice, offered in Plain English. Christopher is a Full Accredited Member of Solicitors for the Elderly.Enquire today
What Christopher’s clients say:
Chris managed my mother’s probate for me. His kind, yet professional nature made the whole process as painless as it could be. Probate was granted very swiftly with the minimum of input from myself and I felt confident it was in safe hands at all times. I would have no hesitation in recommending Chris.