Head Personal Injury
Nigel Cragg is a personal injury solicitor in Guildford with over 30 years experience in personal injury law and is accredited as a Fellow by the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers.
Nigel deals with all types of accidents, industrial diseases as well as food poisoning, carbon monoxide poisoning and holiday illnesses or accidents abroad. He covers the Guildford area and all over the South East and beyond. Nigel offers a free telephone interview with initial advice and will act on a no win no fee basis in most cases.
Nigel is happy to answer your enquiry by email or on the telephone, and can do so outside office hours if you prefer. To receive more information, please contact Nigel on 01403 339 898 or email him at email@example.com.
For more information on what our personal injury lawyers in Guildford can assist with see below or click here to speak to one of our friendly team now.
We can help you with
- Road Traffic Accidents
- Accidents & Illness at Work
- Accidents in a Public Place
- Brain, Spinal and other Serious Injuries
- Medical Negligence
- Holiday Claims
- Asbestos Claims
- Defective Product Claims
- Vibration White Finger
- Claims Against Uninsured or Untraced Drivers
- Noise Induced Hearing Loss
- Cycling Claims
Why use Nigel for your Personal Injury matter?
- Expert legal advice specific to your matter.
- Cost effective service with most cases qualifying for no win no fee.
- Being able to make contact with your lawyer out of office hours.
- Seeking fair compensation for your injury and losses.
What my clients say
Nigel went above and beyond to achieve a result for me despite numerous obstacles thrown at us along the way.