We understand that drafting a will is one of the most important moments in your life.
You will be making decisions which will ultimately affect the future of many of your loved ones – from whom receives inheritance to whom should care for your children if the worst happened.
Those are not easy decisions to make or to even think about. Nor is it easy if you’re the one faced with being responsible for overseeing how an estate is divided up. The chances are it will be a loved one and the experience will be upsetting.
Our lawyers understand this, they have loved ones just like you, and because that they always deal with their their wills and probate clients with great care and sensitivity.
You might be unsure about how to plan your future, but you can be sure here at Setfords we’ll make the experience as painless as it can be.
- Lasting Power of Attorney
- General Power of Attorney
- Enduring Power of Attorney
- IHT and Trusts
- Change of Name
We can help you with
Why use Setfords for Wills and Probate matters?
- We offer a friendly and personal service which is always timely and relevant.
- We can provide expert advice at a competitive price.
- Upon instruction you’ll deal with an experienced solicitor from start to finish.