I have been working in the legal sector for 17 years, as a practicing lawyer for the last 12 years, after a career in the creative industry.
I have worked for central and local government clients but now specialise in providing services for commercial disputes including a focus on:
- Cyber Crime Asset Recovery and Civil Fraud
- Shareholder and partnership disputes
- Proprietary estoppel, especially where there is a corporate element
- Contractual disputes, with a particular interest in the IT sector
- Intellectual property, passing off and copyright disputes
- Debt recovery (including for Insolvency Practitioners)
My focus is always on working with clients as an extra member of their team; it is so important to ensure that the relationship is a good working fit for both me and my clients, as while my focus is to get the best and quickest result in the most cost effective way, where litigation is involved, we need to work together, for a what can be an important project with outcomes which could affect the whole of my client’s business. I would welcome an initial call to see whether we can work together.
I now continue my creative interests and enjoy oil painting, and exhibit my work at a local gallery. I am also a keen cyclist, runner and swimmer. I once cycled from Exeter to Nice as training for the Ironman France and hope to repeat the experience in the not too distant future.