Enquire with us today
Call our team on 0330 058 4011 or fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
At Setfords, our charity law team also has experience with working with the unique and sensitive issues involved with ecclesiastical law. Our approach is personal, responsive and practical. In line with those values, we take time to consider the specific circumstances of the matter, helping you attain the goals that matter to you.
Our experienced team of consultant lawyers can advise you on all matters relating to ecclesiastical law, including:
- Acting for ecclesiastical charities and ecclesiastical corporations on relevant charity law and company law matters, including in applications to the Charity Commission
- Advising on the Clergy Discipline Measure and related proceedings
- Conducting investigations and consultation exercises
- Dealing with sensitive/confidential employment matters
- Negotiating settlements and termination packages
- Advising on Church property transactions, including in relation to Glebe, Parsonage and Trust property
Our lawyers have experience advising ecclesiastical representatives at every level, from individual clergy members to dioceses and parishes. To learn more about how our team can help you with any of the matters above or to receive expert advice on any other area of ecclesiastical law, get in touch today.