in Ross on Wye
John Sherahilo is an experienced wills and probate solicitor working in Ross on Wye, covering the areas of Herefordshire, Gloucestershire and Monmouthshire.
Wills are very important documents, especially in these days when our lives are more and more complicated. Important not only for us to record our wishes regarding our funeral arrangements and distribution of our financial estates following our deaths, but also to assist those left behind in making the arrangements with confidence and peace of mind. Lasting Powers of Attorney allows us to appoint people who we know and trust to look after our affairs when we are no longer able to do so and to give specific instructions if that time arrives.
Areas of Expertise
- Lasting Power of Attorney
Benefits of instructing John?
- Solicitor with 30 years experience
- Resolution Specialist in Family Financial Advocacy and Cohabitation
- Collaboratively Trained Solicitor
- Free 30 minute consultation
- Flexibility of appointments for existing clients
- Resolution Member
For more details or to discuss a potential matter contact John Sherahilo on 01989 550 421Enquire today