Planning and Parliamentary Team
Sabah has over 10 years experience in advising on complex section 106 agreements for medium to large residential and mixed developments in Greater London, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire areas.
Sabah has been involved in advising local authorities on heads of terms for large residential developments at pre-application stage, negotiating on the heads of terms with consortium of developers on affordable housing and viability, education provisions, open space, highways infrastructure, travel plan and financial contributions to be secured through s106 agreements.
- Affordable Housing including viability review mechanism
- Public Open Space
- Financial contributions
- Travel Plans
- Town Centre Improvements
- Other site specific planning obligations
What a Section 106 Agreement is likely to cover
How we can help you with S106 Agreements
- Experience on providing proactive advice on finding solutions to the issues that may have arisen during negotiations on drafting of s106 agreement as a result of the breakdown of a relationship between developer and local authorities and thereby completing the s106 agreements within short timescales
- Insight into how local planning authorities operates and how planning applications and legal agreements are dealt with and thereby being able to progress and complete s106 agreements in timely manner, allowing the planning permission to be issued and the development to go ahead
- Why use Setfords
Why use Setfords for S106 Agreements?
- Expert legal advice on niche planning and highways law
- Competitive fees in comparison to other law firms
- Being able to make contact with your lawyer out of office hours
Sabah is happy to answers any queries by email or telephone on section 106 agreements and highways agreements and can do so outside of office hours if you prefer. To receive more information, please complete the form below or telephone Sabah on direct line below.Enquire today 01494419191