Verona Cocks is a senior consultant solicitor in Pool providing specialist advice on all aspects of corporate and personal insolvency.
Whatever the financial climate there will always be businesses that experience problems during their trading life. Similarly for individuals. The key to finding a solution that maximises value whilst minimising liability is acting quickly and getting the right advice.
Verona offers pragmatic commercial advice to achieve that result, having substantial experience in acting for stakeholders, Insolvency Practitioners, secured lenders, unsecured creditors, partnerships, companies, directors, landlords, and individuals on all aspects of corporate and personal insolvency.
Areas of Expertise
Verona provides advice on:
- Liquidations, administrations and bankruptcy
- Directors duties
- Personal guarantees
- Statutory Demands
- Winding Up Petitions and Bankruptcy Petitions
- Individual voluntary arrangements
- Retention of title claims
- Preferences and transactions at undervalues
- Wrongful or fraudulent trading claims
- Landlord’s rights and remedies in insolvency
Benefits of instructing Verona?
- She is a Fellow of the R3 Association of Business Recovery Professionals
- Described as “tactically astute” by the Legal 500 2010 Edition
- Transparency on costs and flexibility on pricing structure
- Free initial consultation
- Connections to third party experts
If you would like to discuss a potential matter please contact Verona Cocks on 01209 708 650 or email email@example.com.Enquire today