A simple error on a notice or unintentionally failing to comply with your legal obligations at the start of a tenancy will result in not only delaying your ability to regain possession of your property but costly litigation where you may be ordered to pay your tenant’s costs.
Here at Setfords our specialist landlord and tenant solicitors have the expert knowledge to support you with your possession proceedings, or if you have already encountered difficulties after issuing your claim, to provide you with pragmatic advice to ensure a cost effective resolution, and where necessary, to offer alternatives on how you can regain possession of your property.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Free initial telephone consultation with one of our expert solicitors
- Fixed fee services allowing you to tap into the level of assistance that you require, including
- Procedural Compliance Check
- Service of Notices (s.8, s.21 and Notice to Quits)
- Claim Check: checking through your papers (notices/tenancy agreements) to ensure that your claim is ready for filing at Court
- Possession Claim: undertaking all the necessary work for possession claims, including applying for a bailiff’s warrant
- Template Bank – including tenancy agreements and notices
Some landlords realise too late that gaining expert legal advice from a solicitor can save more on costs in the long term. Avoid costly litigation by contacting us today.
We offer a prompt call back service, and where requested, within 2 hours on a working day.
Request a call back by completing the form below, or contact one of our specialist landlord and tenant solicitors on 02382 148 341.Enquire today