Enquire with us today
Call our team on 0330 058 4011 or fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Free Initial Consultation on redundancy matters.
There are procedures which employers should follow when considering reorganising their business and making employees redundant. If you are at risk of redundancy, we can work with you to ensure that you know your rights and do all that can be done to avoid being made redundant.
If an you have already been made redundant, we can review the process that was followed, and take further action if we believe the dismissal was unfair.
We offer a free initial consultation nationwide, where you can speak to us on the phone about your redundancy matter so that we can ascertain how we can best help you.
Speak to our team now on 0330 058 4011 or email .
Please note that the consultation will not provide any specific legal advice on your issue however it will allow our team to give you general guidance and suggest next steps in order to progress your redundancy matter.
What is Redundancy?
Redundancy is a form of dismissal from your job by your employer. It happens when employers need to reduce their workforce often due to restructuring of the business.
If you’re being made redundant, you might be eligible for certain things, including:
- redundancy pay
- a notice period
- a consultation with your employer
- the option to move into a different job
- time off to find a new job
You must be selected for redundancy in a fair way. You cannot be made redundant because of your age, gender, or if you’re disabled or pregnant. If you are, this could be classed as an unfair dismissal.
Click here if you feel you have been dismissed unfairly.
Why use a Setfords lawyer for your redundancy matter?
- We are highly experienced in advising on redundancy matters and successfully negotiating the terms.
- We offer a quick and streamlined service to turn around your redundancy within expected deadlines.
- We will invoice your employer directly in respect of their fee contribution.
- We can provide our advice to you expeditiously to meet tight deadlines which frequently arise with redundancies.