I am a specialist residential property solicitor in complex landlord and tenant matters with particular expertise in statutory leasehold enfranchisement.
Guiding clients through the technical complexities of leasehold law is what makes my job extremely interesting and rewarding. I enjoy regular client interaction and delivering speedy service without compromising on quality.
My specialism covers a wide range of landlord and tenant matters, in particular:
- Statutory and voluntary lease extensions
- Freehold acquisitions of houses and collective enfranchisement of flats
- Right of First Refusal process where immediate landlord’s interest is offered to tenants before it is sold to a third party
- Right to Manage residential flats
- Advice on mixed property developments
- Absentee landlords
- Licences for alterations
- Retrospective licences
- Service charge advice
- Granting new and reversionary leases
- Common law and assured shorthold tenancies
- Rents Act 1977 tenancies
- Licences for assignments
I have extensive experience in dealing with high-value residential property transactions, predominantly in Prime Central London. My clients have ranged from individual tenants and landlords with small property portfolios to famous international musicians, overseas royal families and national transport network body.
Outside my job I like wandering around West End, browsing music shops and buying records. I also enjoy going to the gym, keeping in touch with my friends and family, watching movies and reading books.
Apart from winning the Best Dancer 2002 award in my secondary school, I am delighted to have won Young Professional of the Year at the annual Enfranchisement and Right to Manage Awards 2017, an industry specialist award that recognises excellence and professionalism of the practitioners at a national level.